Sunday, January 18, 2009

The beginning of the beginning of the end of the beginning.


Hi all,

Exams start in a week, so I will probably not have any time to blog until they are over. Exams also mean the beginning of semester 2. So here is a re-cap of first semester;

Overall, the work load wasn't so bad. I had some pretty interesting teachers, met some interesting people, heck... i even learned a thing or two. I would not say it went by fast, however it did not go by slow either, it went by normal. Some days feel longer than others, that always amazes me, how one day its Monday than in what seems like seconds its Friday already.

It'll be interesting to see how this new semester fairs out, its strange how a few months can change a person. I wonder what i will be like in May? So I'll just ask myself...

To my future self: Hi future self, how are things? am i still alive? anything interesting happen in the past few months? reply back when you read this.

- yours truly Present/Past Brendan
(ps: stare at the picture from far away)

No comments: