Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wishful Thinking

  • I wish I could play the guitar. Not even very well... just good enough. Good enough to pick it up and strum a few chords that friends can sing-a-long to at a bonfire.
  • I wish I was rich. Not for reasons you might think. I wish I was rich so I could focus on more important things in life than making money. I would not buy expensive material things, I would just have it so i would not have to make it. Does that make any sense?
  • I wish everyone in the world listened to the words of Gandhi, and listened to the songs of Bob Dylan.
  • I wish I made movies. Clever ones, with good soundtracks and meaningful messages.
  • I wish I had a sweet tree-house. Like the Swiss Family Robinson one.
  • I wish Hitchhiking was not frowned upon.
  • I wish I lived at Big Pink, up in the mountains of Woodstock in 1968. That would be the life.
  • I wish Winter was shorter.
  • I wish I had better social skills.
  • I wish I had better grades without putting any effort in.
  • I wish for World Peace. But then what would we complain about?
  • I wish I had some more things to type.
Iced Caps taste good. I had one the other day. My first of the new year. I drank them all last summer. and in that first sip all of the good memories from last summer came rushing back, as if they had been frozen in time and forgotten about all winter long until I unlocked them with a sip of my frozen caffeine beverage. 

Song recommendation; "Jolene" Ray LaMontagne

 'May your mushrooms always be sauteed and your onions always be grilled'

 -Brendan

2 comments:

Ricky said...

Guys, your blag brightens my day. Thanks :)
Ricky

Fargo Delong said...

Your Blag comment brightens my day. Thank you for reading :)