Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP King of Pop

As a aspiring musician there is a part of me who feels obliged to honor the late Micheal Jackson because he is just one of those legends who really changed the game for everyone. His Thriller album is the best selling album of all time and I'm not afraid to admit that I have a copy of my own. For someone like my self who is only 16 I grew up in a time where the only time I ever heard Micheal's name was when he was on trial and when Neverland was shut down so I always had the "look at how crazy he is now" side of the story and it took me a while before I really realised what he had done and how he influenced almost the whole world. I hope now that he will be remembered for his music and not the weirder things that he was know for when I was growing up.

RIP Micheal you're the King

-Grant

PS: Enjoy

No comments: