Saturday, October 17, 2009

We Are Your Friends

Hello one and all. How are you? I'm good.

I'm bored so I figure I'll do a spontaneous blog post and see what I end up talking about.

I got this new job coaching gymnastics that I briefly mentioned in my last post. let me tell you something about this job... It rocks. I quit gymnastics in March and honestly I didn't really miss it that much. Then I got a job at Sobeys and I absolutely hated it with all of my being. Luckily I got offered a job to coach and I took it as soon as I could. I've been coaching since September now and I love it. I have a group of four, an 11 year old, two 12 year old's and a 13 year old. They are all pretty well behaved and that's a really small group so it's easy to handle. I still enjoy the sport I just hated to do it, so now I can still be involved in it and get payed for it! Too imagine what it's like to have my job, picture getting payed to tell kids what to do and be interested in the activities you're telling them to do. It is pretty mint.

In other news I've bought some more music but I'm trying to cut down. It's hard though cause I'm addicted. Since the last post I've bought By The Way by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ummagumma by Pink Floyd, and Magic Potion and Fleet Foxes on vinyl. I'm trying to save my money because a me and a friend agreed a few years back that the next time the Red Hot Chili Peppers go on tour we'd go see them at the closest place to Halifax. (This could be soon because they just went back into the studio to make a new album!) So even though I'm saving, I'm still saving for music. (which I don't have a problem with but the parents would probably like to see it go to something like school) I've also been getting into a band called Justice they're pretty sick a friend of mine lent me their debut CD and their live album both of which are awesome.

Thats about all for now. I'm trying to think of something deep for my next post cause I haven't really made a thought provoking post in a long time and I'm well due for one.

Music's got me feelin' so free.
-Grant

Song Recommendation: D.A.N.C.E. by Justice It's a very feel good dance song

No comments: