Tuesday, July 28, 2009

it's been too long

Hey all. It's been way to long since my last blog post mostly due to the lack of anything interesting enough to write a whole blog post about. So I'll just list a few things that have happened/are going to happen/I have done since my last blog post.

-I got a job at Sobeys most likely pushing carts and cleaning. It starts on the tenth

- I got the New Wilco album/Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on 180 gram vinyl they both are awesome (YHF came with a free CD version of the album)

-my Wisdom teeth are coming out on the 14th of August right in the middle of me being busy with a new job/students council stuff

-I have a new found appreciation for Is This It? by The Strokes

-I watched seasons 1 & 2 of Scrubs I love it and I'm working on getting season 3

-I'm planning on going on a road trip soon with my fellow blogger and a good friend of ours it should be good. I'm expecting great times, tunes and people

-I heard In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson for the first time and I love it

-I renewed my love for Mario Kart.

I'd say that's about all that's happened in the last little while. I wish I had more to blog about but as you can see I've had a bit of a writers block in term of interesting things to blog about.
I leave you with this one question. How do you get a stereo sound out of a record? What is it in the record that can decide which sounds come out of which speakers?

-Grant Hawkins
Resident Unmotivated Blogger

1 comment:

Ricky said...

I have absolutely no idea what in a record decides what comes out of which speaker, Grant. I assume you're talking about vinyl records?